Web Development by Graphic Detail Ltd. Copyright 2021.
Terms & Conditions
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We will always endeavour to ensure the availability of stock displayed on our site, but occasional delays may still occur. We will endeavour to remedy any problems or offer alternatives quickly. Stock is strictly limited. Product descriptions, prices and images are subject to change at any point without notice and any errors in description or pricing will be corrected and you will be notified/re-invoiced correctly. Sorry, no rain checks.
- We attempt to display & describe items as accurately as possible. If you receive an item not as described to your original order, you can return the product unused and in original packaging, and we will process a refund, or provide a substitute, whichever at your request.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- We are a company based in New Zealand, and we do not accept any international orders. All product pricing is in New Zealand Dollars.
Terms of Sale
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any goods we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your reservation order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any times without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you place based on information that may contain errors or inaccuracies.
Click & Collect orders must
be collected within 14 days of receipt of notice that it is ready for
collection. If your order is not collected within this time, we reserve the
right to cancel your order.
We believe you will be very satisfied with your purchase from us. You are however welcome to return the item if required for exchange or refund within 7 days and in its original condition and packaging.
Should the product be found to be faulty under warranty, or not as described, please contact us immediately so we can promptly remedy the issue for you. You may call 64 9 271 3000 or email email@example.com.
STIHL SHOP Botany will meet the requirements set by the New Zealand Fair Trading and Consumer Guarantees Act.